MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.6 For Windows offers a comprehensive suite of partitioning systems to meet all requirements of users who provide IT service. As the most cost-effective version, the MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician covers all advanced features of disk partition management and brings users a lifetime upgrade service. Most importantly, it allows for use on 299 computers in more than one residential and commercial environment.
Users can get bootable partition magic as long as they purchase and register the MiniTool Partition Wizard. It is capable of delivering top disk managing service to clients anywhere, which is the best cost-effective option for you. Business users and system administrators can use our magic partitioning software to resize and move partitions, merge partition, resize a block, split copy, disk copy, create, split, convert, and explore partitions, hide and hide partitions, convert dynamic disks to basic disk and much more.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 11.6 Key Features
- Resize/Move Partition: Easily resize/move partition without data loss
- Create, Format, Delete Partition
- Convert Partition format from FAT to NTFS
- Hide and Unhide Partitions, set active partition, label drive letter
- Merge Partition
- Hot Extend Partition without reboot
- Change cluster size without data loss
- Support Linux Ext2, Ext3
- Partition Copy: Copy entire partition to unallocated space with high performance file-by-file. moving technology. Backup or move data without any data loss
- Partition Recovery: Scan disk to restore deleted or damaged partitions
- Hard Disk Copy: Copy an entire disk to a different diskquickly and easily with data clone technology. Backup disk data without data loss
- Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration to preview changes before apply
- Support RAID
- Support single disks or partitions larger than 2 TB
- Support up to 32 hard disks within one system
- Set partition as primary
- Set partition as logical
System Requirements For MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition 11.6 Bootable ISO
Before you start MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician 9.1 Bootable ISO Download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel processor or later.