Microsoft Activation Script 1.2 For Windows 10 is a cmd script collection for online/offline activation of Microsoft Windows and Office, and friendly to all kinds of antivirus software without being easily misidentified as malware. In this group, the digital license can achieve permanent activation of Windows 10; KMS38 is able to activate Windows 10 / Server until 2038; for KMS online, the activation period for Windows / Server / Office is 180 days.
Also Check: Movavi Video Suite 18.3.1 With Crack
The script is the merger of previous scripts which are:
- W10 Digital License Activation Script;
- W10 LTSB 2015 Digital License Activation Script;
- Online KMS Activation Script;
- Digital + KMS Preactivation Script;
- (Added KMS38 Activation).
Microsoft Activation Script 1.2 Full Key Features
# Activate Windows 10 digital license:
- A digital license (HWID) is a permanent activation of your device, that means once activated, you will always get a digital license automatically, even after reinstalling the system, although you will have to connect to the
- Internet once to get a license after reinstalling.
- You can create all supported versions, digital license in your system. To easily create a HWID for all versions, you can use the W10 version change option.
- This activation does not install any files on your system.
- For successful instant activation, the Windows Update and Internet service must be enabled. If you are running it anyway, the system will be activated automatically at a later time when Windows and Internet Update Service is enabled.
- VPN usage, privacy, anti-spyware, privacy-based hosts and firewall rules (due to some MS servers being blocked) may cause a successful activation.
- You might see an error about the “blocked key” or other errors in the activation process. Note that the reasons behind these errors are either the above mentioned reasons, corrupt system files, or an MS server problem rarely. A “locked key” error appears because the system cannot communicate with MS servers for activation, in fact the script activation process does not use any blocked keys.
- On the same machine, after activation, if the user re-installs the same Windows version of Windows 10 ISO “Retail”, the system will be activated automatically upon first connection via the Internet, but in the case of “VL (Business)”, Windows 10 ISO, A user will have to enter the Windows OEM / Retail key to activate the system if the user does not want to activate again using this script.
# Activate Windows 10 / KMS38 Server:
- Activation KMS38 means activation of windows 10 through 2038. The user is not permanent and after reinstalling windows should activate this activation again.
- Unlike digital licensing, KMS38 does not need internet or windows update service enabled at activation time.
- No files will be stored in the system to maintain activation.
If you plan to use KMS38 along with 180 days of office miles, in this case, first apply KMS38 and then use any stimulator compatible with KMS38.
- Activating KMS38 will erase KMS IP and port, use any Office Activator after applying KMS38.
- The system may restart to complete activation, so save your work before continuing. (If windows are activated after 180 days, in this case to fix the KMS38 activation script automatically uses slmgr / rearm, restart is required.)
# Activate KMS online:
- KMS online activation method 100% clean from anti-virus discoveries.
- This activated script relies on the KMS_VL_ALL @ (abbodi1406) for standalone (Activate-Local.cmd), and the script is modified to work with the Multi Kms server and server renewal task. (See creadits for more details)
- This activator skips activate any permanently active product and activates KMS38.
KMS activates Windows and Office for 180 days (for base / ProWMC releases, from 30 to 45 days)
- This activator provides instant global activation in Win 8.1 and later versions, which means if an Office product is installed / changed later (except for Office 2010), Windows version change, date change, hardware change, etc., the system will be activated automatically if it is online . You do not need to turn on the activator again.
- This activator includes the list of the most stable (6+) kilometer servers. The server selection process is fully automatic. You don’t need to worry about server availability.
- If you only want to activate for 180 days, and don’t want any residual activator in your system, first activate and then use the full uninstall option. (To remove the server name used from the system) (but I recommend not to use the full uninstall option because the server name is only registered in the registry, and there is no file created for that, this registered server name can be useful for automatic reactivation when changing the office license or changing the version Windows, system hardware, or any other cause of activation failure)
- For lifetime activation, use the “Create renewal task” option (requires the Internet at least once every six months). The main purpose of this task is to renew KMS servers online, not reactivate, the system automatically renews activation if it is online with registered server. This renewal task creates a weekly scheduled task (it only runs in case of an internet connection) to renew the KMS server and create the required files in C: \ Windows \ Online_KMS_Activation_Script
If your system date is incorrect (after 6 months) and you are not connected to the internet, the system will be deactivated in this case, but it will be activated automatically if you only correct the system date.
- Why should you choose how to activate KMS online when you have KMS Activator without an internet connection? The main benefit of online kilometers is that it is 100% clean from detecting any av, since all offline kilometers have av detection. So if you or someone in your department has difficulties managing an AV exclusion for KMS and you want to get rid of the wrong positives or want to get a 100% clean system, then you should choose this.
# Extract $OEM$ folder (Preactivated Windows Install):
- In case of Online KMS preactivation (separately or with Digital license or with KMS38) it’ll
create two scheduled task and two .cmd files in C:\Windows\Online_KMS_Activation_Script
After first internet contact, one scheduled task will run a .cmd file and after successfully
registering the KMS server, one task and a .cmd file both will auto delete themselves,
and will only leave one task and one .cmd file to run weekly for lifetime.
- In case of Online KMS + Digital license,
online kms will totally skip Windows activation but will register the KMS for other products,
and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto activate when online.
In case of Online KMS + KMS38,
online kms will not skip Windows activation but skip KMS38 activation, and will register the
KMS for other products, and all later installed Volume (VL) products (office) will auto
activate when online.
- To make Preactivated Windows installation, Do the following things.
Extract the $OEM$ Folder.
Now copy this $OEM$ folder to “sources” folder in the Windows installation media (iso/usb).
The directory will appear like this. iso/usb: \sources\$OEM$
Now use this iso/usb to install Windows and it’ll auto activate at first Internet contact.
- Digital License / KMS38:
- Windows 10 –
- Core (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- CoreCountrySpecific (Digital License/KMS38)
- CoreSingleLanguage (Digital License/KMS38)
- Education (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- Enterprise (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2015) (Digital License)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSB 2016) (Digital License/KMS38)
- EnterpriseS (N) (LTSC 2019) (KMS38)
- Professional (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ProfessionalEducation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ProfessionalWorkstation (N) (Digital License/KMS38)
- ServerRdsh (Digital License/KMS38)
- ServerStandard (Core) (KMS38)
- ServerDatacenter (Core) (KMS38)
- ServerSolution (Core) (KMS38)
Windows 7 (Pro/Enterprise/Embedded)
Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016/2019
Office (VL) 2010/2013/2016/2019
To further make sure that script is clean from av’s, following changes were made,
- Multipurpose big scripts are not friendly to the AV’s, so i’ve separated all the scripts.
- Now files are not converted to the text, they are added as they are. (because av’s ‘may’ find text to file suspicious)
- Now scripts asks users to manually run the file as administrator .
- Made sure that all custom vbs use have been removed.