Gillmeister Rename Expert 5.19.0 Crack
Gillmeister Rename Expert 5.19.0 Full Patch is a lightweight Windows application that helps you to rename files and folders in a batch mode using several preset actions. You are welcomed by a well-organized set of functions that allows you create multiple profiles for the renaming tasks.
The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent, and above all, meaningful names. With just a few simple clicks, you can number files and folders, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and more.
Expert rename supports metadata like Exif, IPTC and ID3. With raw data, you can organize, arrange, and rename files automatically. Despite its versatility, the program is very easy to use. With Rename Expert, stale file names are a thing of the past!
Also Check: FileMaker Pro Advanced 17.0 With Crack
Gillmeister Rename Expert 5.19.0 Full Version Features
- Allows batch renaming of any number of files and folders at once (including network support).
- Extensive filtering and sorting functions can be applied to many attributes (such as file extension, creation date, and metadata such as image dimensions), allowing to exclude files and folders.
- CSV files – for example, exported from Excel, can be used flexibly to name files and folders. The old and new name can consist of several columns.
- In addition to renaming, files can also be moved or copied into subfolders. The label depends on metadata (such as photo capture date, artist, album, etc.).
- Rename Expert offers a variety of specialized functions, such as adding a checksum (MD5, SHA, CRC32) to file contents to a file name, encoding folder and file names, or the ability to add random characters to filenames and to completely rename files completely.
- All changes are shown in real time and checked for errors (such as duplicate names) to avoid possible conflicts.
- Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, ID3, etc.) can be used to name files (for example, for pictures, videos, or audio files).
- Files and folders can be numbered sequentially or in random order. Existing numbering that can be easily overwritten or modified.
- Expert renaming can automatically rename text files based on a portion of the file’s contents (for example, to include data from TXT, XML, HTML, or log files).
- Renaming expert allows you to arbitrarily change file extensions. (For example, jpeg to jpg). You can add, remove, rename or set the status of file extensions.
- With Expert Rename, you can rename files or folders whose path length exceeds 260 characters and therefore cannot be edited using Windows Explorer.
- Action lists allow actions to merge (replace first word, move part of a name, and set status) and can be stored with additional settings as a profile for frequent use.
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required (8GB or more recommended).
- Hard Disk Space required: 50 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel/AMD CPU at 1000 MHz or higher
- Administrator rights.